Center for Experiential Learning
Activities and accomplishments on your co-curricular transcript will be listed under one of these nine possible categories.
- Academic Research and Scholarship - Sanctioned, extra-curricular research and scholarship projects.
- Campus and Community Service - Includes volunteer service on campus or in the community that is affiliated with Keuka College.
- Cultural Awareness/Diversity – Involvement in a club or organization that addresses culture and diversity related issues.
- Honors/Awards/Professional and Honor Societies – Encompasses formal academic recognition, official acknowledgement of a student’s contributions to enhancing the quality of student life, community service or leadership awards, departmental and college-wide honor society memberships, certain scholarships, and exemplary participation in an intercollegiate sports team.
- Health/Wellness/Recreation and Physical Development – Involvement in intercollegiate and intramurals sports and/or athletic clubs and wellness-related activities.
- Interpersonal/Social/Communication Development - Participation in clubs or organizations that contribute to one’s ability to effectively communicate and interact with others.
- Leadership/Supervision/Governance - Holding a position as an officer or team captain, or an on-campus employment position that requires formal leadership training.
- Performing Arts/Fine Arts/Aesthetic Involvement – Involvement in the production/creation of music, drama, theatre, and/or literature.
This page was printed on 12/12/2013 from